BNI UpperlevelsWhat to Expect at BNI
JOIN US FOR BREAKFAST AT BNI UPPERLEVELS
How to Prepare for the Meeting
Are you thinking of joining BNI Upperlevels for one of our Wednesday breakfast meetings? If you’ve ever been curious about BNI and you want to know what it’s all about, it would be a pleasure to have you come and visit as a guest for breakfast. You are guaranteed to make at least one excellent business connection if you come in with a smile and a pocket full of business cards. We’re really a friendly bunch!
- When: Every Wednesday morning at 6:45am (sharp) – 8:30am
- Where: Holiday Inn, 700 Old Lillooet Road North Vancouver, British Columbia V7J 2H5 Canada
- Investment: $25 includes a hot buffet breakfast.
What to bring:
- Lots of business cards (you will need at least 2 upon registering at the front desk) as well as plenty to hand out.
Prepare a 60 second ‘infomercial’ that tells us who you are, what you do and what your ideal referral is.
A guest, if you would feel more comfortable coming with a friend or if you know someone else who’s interested in BNI.
What to expect:
Friendly people. You will be greeted at the door by our friendly visitor hosts who will show you in and help you get comfortable.
Over 30 top level professionals from over 30+ industries & professions. You will have time before and after the meeting to network and make connections with them!
- High energy. BNI Upperlevels is known for meetings with lots of energy, lots of laughs and in a friendly environment!
- An Education. Each week we share a tip on networking or business development. We also get the opportunity to hear one of our members make a 10 minute presentation on their company and services.